2022 Retreat Information
- Speaker: Rev. Brian Wallace (Pittsburgh Presbytery)
- Music Leader: Rev. Jason Freyer (Laboratory Presbyterian Church)
- Director: Rev. Steph Martin (Northmont United Presbyterian Church)
- Dates: April 8-1oth (arrive Friday evening after dinner, depart Sunday morning before lunch)
- Cost: $100
- Registration (You must register your group first with a guestimate of how many people you’ll be bringing):
- Group information and preliminary numbers are due by Monday, March 21st. (Click here to submit your group information Church-Group Registration)
- Final numbers are due by Monday, April 4th.
COVID-19 Information – The planning team has thought long and hard about how to do this retreat safely in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic. Requiring students to mask, given the duration of the retreat, the number of meals that will be shared, and the very nature of sleeping quarters is not feasible. Therefore, we are asking everyone to complete a home rapid COVID-19 test that morning before leaving for Crestfield (and by everyone, we mean everyone). While rapid tests are not perfect, they will help us minimize the risk of COVID-19 transmission during the retreat. All rapid tests will need to be completed before arriving at Crestfield as it will not be feasible to conduct testing on site. As the group leader, we’re asking you to ensure that everyone completes a rapid test before leaving for Crestfield. Students who wish to wear a mask during the event will be permitted to do so, but we will not be requiring masks.