|Thursday, February 8||Pittsburgh Theological Seminary, at 1:00 PM|
|Thursday, May 3||Glenshaw Presbyterian Church at 1:00 PM|
|Thursday, September 20||Crestfield Camp & Conference Center at 10:00 AM|
|Thursday, December 6||Ken Mawr United Presbyterian Church at 1:00 PM|
Please Note: Presbytery Executive Committee encourages congregations interested in hosting meetings of the Pittsburgh Presbytery to send a note of intent to the attention of the office of the Stated Clerk.
For contact information or directions, click on the name of the hosting organization to go to their web site.
Congregational minutes, rolls, and registers will be read from 9-11:30 AM on the following dates at the places listed:
- Saturday, April 7, from 9-11:30 AM at Forest Hills Presbyterian Church
- Saturday, April 21, from 9-11:30 AM at Unity Presbyterian Church (formerly known as Wallace Memorial)
- Saturday, May 5, 9-11:30 AM at Elfinwild Presbyterian Church
- Saturday, May 19, 9-11:30 AM at Bethel Presbyterian Church (Bethel Park) 9-11:30 AM
- Saturday, June 2, from 9-11:30 AM at Pittsburgh Presbytery Center
Overall Make-Up Session:
Saturday, September 15 or 22 (TBD after Pitt home football schedule is finalized due to parking lot restrictions), from 9-11:30 AM at the Pittsburgh Presbytery Center
NOTE: Clerks of Session will remember, congregations are not required to attend the minutes reading scheduled in their branch and may take minutes, rolls, and registers to be read at any scheduled time and place.
Please fill out the Examination of Rolls & Registers AND the Examination of Session Minutes forms BEFORE you come and BRING TWO COPIES with you!